Can I pay for the event with a check?
Yes, print out this registration form, fill it out completely and mail it in with your check.
Crop on the Cape
c/o Jenn Shurkus
PO Box 155
Marstons Mills, MA 02648
Can I sign up for a massage at the event?
Massages are very popular, and there is usually not a lot of open sessions to sign up at the event. We recommend registering for a massage before the event.
Can I sign up for classes without attending the event?
Yes, just check off that you are not attending the class as you add them to your cart. This will add $5 per class to the fee. You can see all the class offerings here.
Will you have t-shirts and hoodies for sale at the event?
We will have very limited stock of hoodies and t-shirts at the event. For the best selection pre-order yours here.
Can I visit the vendors during the event, even if I am not an attendee?
Yes. Stop on by. Be sure to stop by the registration desk to say “hello”.
Can I bring my family members or friends to Crop on the Cape?
We understand that many of you travel to the Crop with your family. However, due to space constraints and Resort & Conference Center regulations, the crop room is ONLY FOR REGISTERED CROPPERS. If your husband, wife, partner, children, relatives, or friends would like to visit the main crop room, that is acceptable but they may not stay for any extended periods of time.
What size is the table-space I will be working in?
Two 8′ by 2′ 6″ tables are pushed together and 4 people share that space. Each person has an area that is 4 feet by 2′ 6″ (30 inches).
Do I get to choose who I am sitting with?
When registering you will be able to list the names of the people you wish to sit with. If your group is larger than 4, please list as many as you can in your group and we will do the best we can to accommodate. Please be sure everyone in your group lists the SAME people on their registrations
Can a friend of mine sit in on the class I am attending?
As a reminder, classes are only for attendees who have registered for that class.
How do I get to the event?
- Crop on the Cape takes place at the Resort and Conference Center in Hyannis, Massachusetts. The address is: 35 Scudder Avenue Hyannis, MA 02601
- The two closest major airports to the Crop on the Cape event are Boston Logan (BOS) and T.F. Green Airport (PVD). T.F. Green is located in Rhode Island.
- Logan airport is approximately 70 miles from Hyannis MA and T.F. Green is approximately 80 miles.
- Flights to/from T.F. Green tend to be less frequent and more expensive than flights to Logan but vehicle traffic isn’t usually an issue heading towards Cape Cod.
- Flights to/from Boston Logan tend to be more frequent and less expensive than flights to T.F. Green but traffic, depending on the time of day, can be heavy heading towards the Cape.
- Both airports provide car rental services.
- At Logan you can also take the Plymouth & Brockton or Peter Pan bus lines to Hyannis MA (Cape Cod). Once in Hyannis, you would need to take a taxi/Uber to the event (about 2 miles).