What is your cancellation policy?
You can read our cancellation policy here.
What policies are in place due to Covid-19?
You can read our Covid-19 policy here.
Can I sign up for a massage at the event?
We will not offer massages at the 2022 event
Can I sign up for classes without attending the event?
Yes, just check off that you are not attending the event as you add them to your cart. This will add $5 per class to the fee.
Will you have t-shirts and hoodies for sale at the event?
We will have a limited stock of hoodies and t-shirts at the event. As the event gets closer we will email attendees a pre-order opportunity for new designs
Can I visit the vendors during the event, even if I am not an attendee?
Yes. Please do! Be sure to stop by the registration desk to say “hello”.
Can I bring my family members or friends to Crop on the Cape?
We understand that many of you travel to the Crop with your family. However, due to space constraints and Resort & Conference Center regulations, the crop room is ONLY FOR REGISTERED CROPPERS. If your husband, wife, partner, children, relatives, or friends would like to visit the main crop room, that is acceptable but they may not stay for any extended periods of time.
What size is the table-space I will be working in?
Two 8′ by 2′ 6″ tables are pushed together and 4 people share that space. Each person has an area that is 4 feet by 2′ 6″ (30 inches).
Do I get to choose who I am sitting with?
When registering you will be able to list the names of the people you wish to sit with. If your group is larger than 4, please list as many as you can in your group and we will do the best we can to accommodate. Please be sure everyone in your group lists the SAME people on their registrations.
As I am sure you can imagine mapping out the seating chart is the trickiest part of this event. Our priority is that you are able to sit with your group of friends. We do our best to accommodate other requests, but there are no guarantees. Thank you for understanding.
Can a friend of mine sit in on the class I am attending?
Classes are only for those who have registered for that specific class.
How do I get to the event?
- Crop on the Cape takes place at the Resort and Conference Center in Hyannis, Massachusetts. The address is: 35 Scudder Avenue, Hyannis, MA 02601
- The two closest major airports to the Crop on the Cape event are Boston Logan (BOS) and T.F. Green Airport (PVD). T.F. Green is located in Rhode Island.
- Logan airport is approximately 70 miles from Hyannis MA and T.F. Green is approximately 80 miles.
- Flights to/from T.F. Green tend to be less frequent and more expensive than flights to Logan but vehicle traffic isn’t usually an issue heading towards Cape Cod.
- Flights to/from Boston Logan tend to be more frequent and less expensive than flights to T.F. Green but traffic, depending on the time of day, can be heavy heading towards the Cape.
- Both airports provide car rental services.
- At Logan, you can also take the Plymouth & Brockton or Peter Pan bus lines to Hyannis MA (Cape Cod). Once in Hyannis, you would need to take a taxi/Uber to the event (about 2 miles).
Is there wifi and outlets available in the crop room?
Yes, there is free wifi for crop attendees. There is also electrical at each table in the crop room. It is recommended to bring an extension cord.