Crop on the Cape Registration Package Details
In the past, there were different packages from which to choose. Over the last several years, we noticed fewer and fewer people choosing the smaller packages, with the vast majority opting to attend for the duration of the event (Thursday evening through Sunday afternoon). To streamline the organization of this event, we have eliminated the various offerings and now offer one package. Everyone who registers for this year’s event will receive all the same perks, and you can arrive and check in at the registration desk when it works for you (note the hours that the registration desk is open below).
Thursday 4p – Sunday 3p, $175
This includes your reserved cropping space from Thursday at 4:00 PM through Sunday at 3:00 PM. Registrants will receive a welcome bag filled with goodies from our sponsors valued at $100+, dessert socials, games, and coffee & tea on Friday and Saturday nights. This also includes giveaways throughout the weekend.
Phantom Space (Limited Availability):
Wishing you had more table space to craft? Well, we have an option for you. We have a limited number of phantom spaces available for the cost of $50. With this purchase, you will receive an extra space next to you. This is always a huge hit so be sure to register early if you want a phantom space. Once it is sold out, email us if you would like to be on a waitlist.
Registration desk hours and check-in for the event:
- Thursday 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
The crop room/ballroom is open from Thursday, at 4 PM until Sunday, at 3 PM (24 hours a day!) That is up to 71 hours of available creating fun, included for everyone!
- Vendors, Accu-cut die-cutting stations, and other offerings close at 12 PM on Sunday.
- There will be 4 people per two, 8 foot tables. The approximate space is 4’ x 30” per person. For more table information, view our FAQ.
- Seating Requests:
- When registering you will be able to list the names of the people you wish to sit with. If your group is larger than 4, please list as many as you can in your group and we will do the best we can to accommodate your requests.
- Note: If your group is larger than 8 you will be seated at different groups of tables.
- Please be sure everyone in your group lists the SAME people on their registrations.
- We do our best to accommodate all seating requests. Our priority is that you are able to sit with your group of friends. We do our best to handle specific seating requests, but there are no guarantees. Thank you for understanding.
- If you are part of a large group, it always helps to have a seating chart of those who are definitely coming. You can always email us those specific instructions.
Please read our cancellation policy here. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] prior to registering.
Please remember the crop room and classroom space are ONLY for registered croppers. No family, friends, or children may stay for extended periods of time.
Classes: We will be offering a variety of classes from different teachers. Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Mixed Media, Home Decor. See the classes offered here. Meet the teachers here
Welcome Bag: All attendees will get a fabulous welcome bag filled with goodies from our amazing sponsors. (valued at $100+)
Giveaways & Raffles: We are thankful to our amazing sponsors! Thanks to them there will be tons of giveaways throughout the weekend as well as raffles!
Dessert Socials: These are offered Friday & Saturday nights. A perfect time to stretch your legs, and satisfy that sweet tooth. Friday night will be a variety of plated desserts, and Saturday night will be an Ice Cream Bar Cart. Coffee is offered during these times as well.
Die-cutting: There will be multiple Accu-Cut die-cutting machines available for your use. There will also be a Sizzix Big Shot. Sign- up for free time on the machines. The machines will be available 24 hours a day – ending at noon on Sunday. Please die-cut at the station and don’t bring it back to your table. Also provide your own cutting plates for the Sizzix Big Shot.
Games: We host games on Friday and Saturday evenings. Check your welcome packet for details and times.
Swap it out table: There will be an area where you may leave unwanted scrappy/stamping supplies and take something that interests you. You will find this table in the hall near the Accu-cut/ die-cut machines.