We offer refunds for weekend package registrations and classes based on the schedule shown below. We have deadlines and costs that must be pre-paid to the venue and other parties that are non-refundable to us. You are welcome to make arrangements to give or sell your registration to a friend.
Schedule of Refunds
- Refunds requested before 11:59 PM EST December 31, 2019
A $25 administrative fee and the PayPal transaction fee will be deducted.
- Refunds requested between 12:00 AM EST January 1, 2020 and 11:59 PM EST February 16, 2020
50% refund of your registration minus the PayPal transaction fee.
- No refunds offered after 12:00 AM EST February 17, 2020
- No refunds or exchanges after 11:59 PM EST December 31, 2019
Should you give or sell your registration:
- Let us know no later than March 01, 2022.
- You must sell your registration as-is. If, for example, you purchased Package A, super-size, with a phantom seat, then what you sell or give away to a friend must be this same package.
- We cannot change your seating request. The seat(s) we’ve assigned you will be the seat(s) given to the person to whom you sold or gave your registration. Phantom seating may not be broken up.
Important Refund Information
Crop on The Cape processes payments (registration and class fees) through PayPal, Inc. In October 2019 PayPal changed their User Agreement and Refund Policy and no longer refunds the transaction fee they charge sellers. Crop on the Cape will now deduct this transaction fee from any refund. For example, if your purchase was $100 USD, your refund would be $96.80. The $3.20 PayPal transaction fee, kept by PayPal, will not be refunded.
Note: Transaction fees vary. Fees for funds coming from outside the USA are higher.
For more information on PayPal’s refunds and transaction fees please see, https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full