We offer refunds for the package registration and classes based on the schedule shown below. We have deadlines and costs that must be pre-paid to the venue and other parties that are non-refundable to us. You are welcome to make arrangements to give or sell your registration to a friend.
All refunds will be in the form of store credit to shurkus.com/shop. It can be used towards future registration or any other offerings.
Schedule of Refunds
- Refunds requested before 11:59 PM EST December 31, 2022
A $25 administrative fee and the payment transaction fee will be deducted. The refund will be in the form of store credit.
- Refunds requested between 12:00 AM EST January 1, 2023 and 11:59 PM EST February 16, 2023
50% refund of your registration minus the payment transaction fee. The refund will be in the form of store credit.
- No refunds are offered after 12:00 AM EST February 17, 2023
- No refunds or exchanges after 11:59 PM EST January 31, 2023
If you give or sell your registration:
- Let us know no later than March 01, 2023.
- You must sell your registration as-is. If, for example, you purchased a registration with a phantom seat, then what you sell or give away to a friend must be this same package.
- We cannot change your seating request. The seat(s) we’ve assigned you will be the seat(s) given to the person to whom you sold or gave your registration. Phantom seating may not be broken up.
If Crop on the Cape is canceled due to fires, floods, accidents, strikes, earthquakes, pandemics, epidemics, or other causes beyond our control, we reserve the right to hold your registration fee/fees until the next Crop on the Cape event.
Important Refund Information
Crop on The Cape processes payments (registration and class fees) through PayPal, Inc. and Stripe. These payment processing companies no longer refund the transaction fee they charge sellers. Crop on the Cape will now deduct this transaction fee from any refund.
Note: Transaction fees vary. Fees for funds coming from outside the USA are higher.
For more information on PayPal’s refunds and transaction fees please see, https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full